ALWU’s monthly newsletters are available here.
ALWU’s Employment Law Committee’s guidance documents are set out below:
Links to press coverage of ALWU and its campaigns are set out below:
- LawFuel: The Underpaid Aotearoa Legal Workers
- New Zealand Law Society: Half of respondents to union survey say they are working for less than the minimum wage
- NZ Herald (premium): Legal union – better late than never
- Lawyers Weekly: Should Australian lawyers unionise?
- The Spinoff: Why we started a union for lawyers
- Newsroom: The birth of a union
- New Zealand Law Society: New legal union vows to fight for better pay and conditions
- Radio New Zealand: New junior lawyers union launched in response to scandals
- Scoop politics: New lawyers’ union calls for change in the legal sector
- 95bFM radio segment: A new union for lawyers