A range of reports and surveys are listed below that evidence the issues ALWU is seeking to address.
- ALWU’s Employment Information Survey 2019.
- Josh Pemberton’s paper First Steps: the Experiences and Retention of New Zealand’s Junior Lawyers.
- The New Zealand Law Society’s Workplace Survey.
- Dame Margaret Bazley’s Independent Review of Russell McVeagh.
- Niche Consulting’s Legal Salary Survey 2018.
- The report of the New Zealand Law Society’s Working Group on sexual harassment, bullying, discrimination and other inappropriate workplace behaviour within the legal profession.